Or won't I? "Will you, or won't you what?" you ask? "Will I or won't I" actually use this blog - that's what. I honestly don't know - I'm sure I'll have something of interest to post that doesn't quite fit my Tumblr blog (which I don't use anymore), or something that doesn't really go with my Facebook schtick... so it's certainly possible.
If I do use this, it will be a lot different than my Tumblr (which went X-rated really, really fast), but maybe not so much my Facebook or my MySpace blogs. That's both good and bad, I suppose, depending on what your demands are. I definitely don't want another X-rated blog, so no one that might stumble upon this will have to deal with NSFW issues... but I just might link to something (I'll put a warning up, natch), so I reserve the right to do so. After all, this is MY blog, and I can do what the fuck I want with it. So there.
...
What might I post here? Various ramblings of my troubled mind... probably stuff a lot darker than what I'd normally put out there - exorcising my mental demons by putting them out there, via words or phrases, can be cathartic in a way that expressing myself with the sole intention of not sharing these thoughts can never be - thus, I don't keep a journal ('cause I'm a man, baby), but very well might use this platform as a sounding board. I might also post various musings on any and everything that's on my mind - music, movies, television, politics (extremely doubtful), religion (usually to shake my head at various hypocrisies), sports, books, comics, people, or whatever. Again - my blog, my bullshit.
So, I don't expect anyone will read this besides me - I'm not going to be publicly listed, not findable (yes, spellcheck, that *IS* a word) via your local search engine, and I probably won't tell anyone about this (for awhile, anyway). If I utilize this platform, it'll strictly be for my own benefit - anyone else can just be a bystander to the train wreck.
I honestly do
Some of us are observant enough to notice the newly linked user-name and find you that way, though.
ReplyDeleteWell, yeah - I knew with 100% certainty that *you* would realize I had this up. I was more talking about everyone else I knew.
ReplyDelete